PFA adp str q/g x male npt 1" (C16-16GN-1M)
This machined fitting has low dead volume and an uninterrupted fluid path that is proven reliable in demanding applications.
- Leak-free performance with minimal dead volume for ultrapure fluid applications
- Manufactured from 100% virgin PFA material, providing high purity and corrosion resistance, also available in PFA HP Plus material for use with fluorinated surfactants
- Easy to use when fittings are frequently disconnected
- Enables an easy transition from Flaretek® to NPT connections
- "SpaceSaver" fittings mean fewer connections, faster installation and reduced labor and costs; ideal where you need flexibility to transition between line sizes
- Reducers provide a convenient way of reducing your chemical line to a smaller size in a minimal footprint